Sunday, June 17, 2012

My weekend (& week) in pictures

Apologies for my absence... I spent the past week thinking about life and where I would like mine to go. I though about changes I would like to make (gotta get to work on that budget). Next time, I will try harder not to get SO trapped in my own head.

Monday all-day happy hour
Discovered by Summit Ave
Also discovered by Summit Ave
Friday's M's Game: Mariners vs Giants

Good weather for a baseball game
Walking back from M's Game and a few drinks at your nearby dive bar
Saturday morning brunch: Bailey's & Coffee @Grace Kitchen
Goat cheese, spinach & tomato omelet @Grace Kitchen

@Anthropologie WANT, WANT, WANT!
@Anthropologie, also want
University Village was having their sidewalk sale this weekend. Nothing like some delicious scones and amazing deals... Madewell added an extra 40% off their sale items!! I tried my best to restrain myself, but to the protestations of my bank account, I made out like a bandit at Anthropologie and Madewell. So the verdict on the shoe dilemma from before- I returned both shoes so I could justify my purchases. Someday I will get this budget thing right.

No comments:

Post a Comment