Monday, June 18, 2012

Monday, fun day!

Happy Monday, everyone. Another work week has again commenced. Those who know me personally are aware of how I live a bit chaotically. I can be a bit of a spaz and all over the place. There isn't really any kind of method to my madness. On that note, I would like to present a mish-mash of (random) things on my mind today.

1. Bubble tea: the perfect after-school treat. I have Taro and Lychee in my photo
One of my favorite bubble tea places: Wow on "The Ave"
2. Madewell: Over the weekend, University Village had their annual sidewalk sale. This meant that all sale items were an extra 40% off at Madewell... pictures to come if I can get over my embarrassing lack of self-control.
That's right, two bags! Oh the glorious goodies hidden within

3. Fabulous dinner and wine with J: despite my resolve to eat less gluten and dairy, tonight we indulged in butter, a baguette, cheese, tuna and portobello mushroom caps!




Malbec & "Julie and Julia"
4. "At Home" beauty remedies: about a month and a half ago, my good friend K got me hooked on washing my hair with baking soda and apple cider vinegar (I have been meaning to blog about this). Since then, I have been thinking about other natural remedies. You can find some great "do it at home" recipes for your hair and skin, as well as some insightful beauty tips  at Free People's BLDG 25 Blog.




Happy Monday, everyone. I hope everyone is enjoying the beginning of their week. xoxo




*image found at linked blog
<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/3823146/bonbons-for-breakfast?claim=a9j8gcr9m2j">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

No comments:

Post a Comment